Create Album from Concert Listing
If you would like to create an album from a live recording you can use the following
shortcut to apply the repertoire information from your concert listing to the album.
- Go to your Control Panel by clicking the "Control Panel" link in the upper right
corner of any page. You must be logged in to see the Control Panel link.
- Click "Concert Listings" in the "Digital Assets" section.
- Find the appropriate concert listing and click its title.
- Click on "Create Album" from the menu on the left.
- Select a date for the new album's release and make sure the necessary tracks are
selected. Click the "Create Album" button at the bottom. You will be redirected
to the "Manage Album" page for your new album.
- Click "Upload Audio" to upload the MP3s. If you need to edit the works or the tracks
you can easily do so by clicking the "Repertoire" option from the menu on the left.
- The album will have a status of "Pending" until you turn it "Online". While the
album is pending you may preview it by clicking the "View Now" link (under the image
of the album in the menu on the left). While pending, the album will not be visible
to the public on your InstantEncore page. If you need to get approval before putting
the album online you can click the "View Now" link and then share URL of the page
you are taken to so that others may view it.
- When you are ready to put the album online, go back to the Control Panel and click
on "Music" under "Digital Assets". Then choose the appropriate album. From the menu
on the left, click on "Status". Change the status from "Pending" to "Online." This
will automatically make the music available to the public on InstantEncore, your
iPhone App (as applicable), and your fans will receive an automated e-mail alert
notifying them that it is available for streaming.